I feel this accurately describes how I’m feeling right now considering WE JUST WON THE LOTTERY HOLY SHIZ ASFJHAKLHJSFSKJDHFAWIEFHKSAHFIUAHGKHIA IS THIS THE REAL LIFE OR IS THIS JUST FANTASY ASLKFJASGAO;WEIGJH URGH EXCITEMENT
Photoshop In life.
reblog then click the photo
I’m sorry but this is just cool.
what the hell?! why doesn’t this have more notes?!
Oh my god.
I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE FUSS WAS ABOUT D:
IT FINALLY WORKED, YOU HAVE TO STAY ON THE PAGE FOR MORE THEN 10 SECONDS THEN IT REDIRECTS YOU OMG SO COOL
this is cool
1. Whenever someone is angry and confrontational, stand next to them instead of in front of them. You won’t appear as so much of a threat, and they eventually calm down.
2. Open with “I need your help.” People don’t like the guilt of not helping someone out. When asking for a favor from someone, begin your request by saying “I need your help.” It greatly increases your chances of getting that favor done.
3. Rephrase what the other person says and repeat it back to them. This makes them think you’re listening and really interested in what they’re saying. It makes them feel validated. Obviously, you don’t want to overdo this.
4. If you want someone to agree with you, nod while you talk. This gets the other person to nod too, and they begin to subconsciously think they agree with you.
5. If someone doesn’t like you, ask to borrow a pencil. It is a small enough favor that they won’t say no, and it gets them to like you more. Check out the Benjamin Franklin effect for more explanation.
6. Fold your arms to determine interest. If someone is observing you, they will likely mimic you. Fold your arms, and see if they do it, too.
7. Repeat a person’s name many times during a conversation. It helps you remember it, and makes them like you more.
did I ever tell you guys I love manipulation
Hmm. Interesting .
Guys. We all have two hearts to spare, right? I entered this contest, for Doctor Who fanfiction, and I would really love to actually have a chance of winning the fantastic prizes, which include a fez and a bowtie and River Song’s journal. So please, if you could head to this link and spare a single heart, it would be greatly appreciated and I’ll let the Doctor know how companion-worthy you all are. Thank you, and have a nice day.
THERE IS CLASSIC WHO ON NETFLIX WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THIS SOONER WHAT IS THIS
Dunno if you know about this, but look here:
Not always the best quality, but a free and easy way to binge on any classic Who you might want to.
Congratulations. You have just made the list of my favourite people in the entire universe and beyond solely for the act of completing my life. Thank you, and have a nice day.
You know you watch
too much a lot of British television when you’re Canadian with a lovely accent.
do you guys remember when:
a doctor was just someone who gave you medicine
Sherlock Holmes was just a character in a book
a demon was just something under your bed
angels all had white wings and were good
HP was just a printer
rings were just kept to look nice
4 was just a number
a mockingjay was just a bird
ships were just boats
tumblr was a website you had never heard of
back when sanity was actually a thing one had
Sorry to interrupt but a mockingjay was never just a bird. It was two birds.
THE LIGHTS ARE MOVING OMFG
wow, what a view
I’ve seen only the first half of the image and thought “ugh, what a stupid black picture” but then I scrolled down and saw the lights - “wow”
If you zoom in or look closely you can see the stars wow this is amazing
Bunch of idiots